Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Jefferson City goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The guideline they abide by depends on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to reach you before help is sent out. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you via the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Jefferson City
Stay ready for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Jefferson City from Vivint. Contact (573) 498-8565 to start customizing your property’s protection today.