Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Jefferson City?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your beloved child. You spent quite a bit of time assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the final touch of some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary standalone device or take it a bit further and use the video cameras already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Jefferson City, it makes perfect sense when you think about the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Jefferson City are great baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind as you are able to keep an eye on your little one from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution images of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded clips straight from your phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to use the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated updates delivered straight to your phone.
- One-touch communications: Despite the fact this perk is really for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single press of a button, your child can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home right in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and think it could be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can integrate another indoor camera and get access to both of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Jefferson City smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Jefferson City smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Call (573) 498-8565 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.